Join The Team
Join us on our mission of “Empowering our Community to Keep Moving.” For over 21 years, we have been developing the expertise of our clinicians, delivering amazing results for our patients, and challenging the status quo of how physical therapy services are delivered. If you are a passionate clinician who wants to take control of your career and future, we encourage you to apply for our current openings.
Open Positions for Physical Therapists are available at our Providence, RI and Swansea, MA locations!
At Specht Physical Therapy, we are driven to develop clinical excellence, deliver incredible results, and push the profession forward. We seek growth-minded candidates who understand the importance of developing strong relationships with their patients, their colleagues, and the community. We partner with our staff to develop satisfying careers with a clear path connected to your professional and personal goals.
- Opportunities to specialize in an area of interest with unlimited reimbursement of continuing education courses and certification programs.
- 100% physical therapist provided care (no aides, no techs), and we never “double book” patients.
- Structured mentoring that is individualized to your level of expertise.
- 100% therapist-owned and operated outpatient specialty practice.
- We answer to our patients, not investors.
- Opportunities to develop programs and practice locations to impact community health.
- A supportive culture where we work to support and help each other in any way we can.
- Availability of flexible schedules.
Graduate of an APTA accredited program with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Candidates must hold or be eligible for a license to practice physical therapy. One or more years of clinical experience is preferred, but ambitious new graduates will be considered. Manual therapy experience and continuing education history are preferred.