- February 26, 2019
- Posted by: Samantha Gosper
- Category: Keep Moving, News & Events, Workshops
Move Fore Golf!
Wednesday, March 13th, 6–8 PM
1010 GAR Highway, Swansea, MA
Space is limited – Registration Recommended.
$10 per registration.
Are you looking to improve your golf game and get a physical edge on the course?
Specht Physical Therapy presents Move Fore Golf, an evening workshop to show you how to get your body in shape to play your best golf in 2019 and beyond. This workshop will include self-tests to see what you need to work on, and exercises that you can do on your own.
ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP TO LEARN:
- Common swing faults and how your body might be preventing you from having an athletic and powerful swing.
- How to improve mobility to get a fuller turn and prevent injuries.
- How to develop stability to improve accuracy and club head speed.
Erin Tomasik, MSPT, CSCS and Brendan Putney PT, DPT are presenting this Workshop. Erin and Brendan are physical therapists, certified golf fitness instructors with TPI (Titleist Performance Institute), and passionate about the game of golf.
Space is limited, register today!