Fitness for the Real World – New Workshop!
Is it actually possible to fit daily exercise into your busy lifestyle? Can you really get fit without a full gym at your disposal? Join us for our “Introduction to Natural Movement” workshop, Saturday, January 19th, where you’ll learn effective, efficient 20-30 minute movement routines that can be done at home, in the office, or even while traveling!
Learn the Building Blocks of Natural Movement
Our one-day workshop is designed to introduce you to Natural Movement and give you the most important basics that you can incorporate into your daily life. We will focus on areas that need the most improvement and we will teach you routines that you can use and practice at home in twenty or thirty minutes a day.
• 6 hours of professional instruction, including short lunch and snack breaks
• Safe, step-by-step progressions for all ages, abilities, and fitness levels
• MovNat’s principles, and how they will change how you think about the way you move
• Understanding MovNat’s approach to developing movement skill and improving fitness
• Special emphasis on ground movement for restoring stability and mobility
• Introduction to each of MovNat’s movement domains, from crawling to climbing
• How to incorporate MovNat into your existing fitness routine
• How to incorporate MovNat into an at-home practice or busy lifestyle
• Supplementary materials to help you implement your Natural Movement practice
Location & Schedule
Saturday, January 19, 2019, 9AM-3PM
Specht Physical Therapy, 1010 Gar Highway, Swansea, MA 02777
Cost: $199. Registration Required at www.movnat.com
Questions? Contact our instructor Zach Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org.