Move 2 Perform
Research Has Confirmed What Common Sense Tells Us:
If your competition has better movement patterns and balance than you do, you are more likely to get injured.
But how do you measure your fundamental movement patterns and balance to compare yourself to athletes who are your age and do your sport? Move2Perform is the answer!
- Compare you to athletes in your sport, who are your age, gender, and competitive level.
- Tell you if you are: below, equal to, or above your peers from a movement pattern perspective.
- Advise you on what can be done to optimize your movement pattern quality and reduce injury risk.
Get Better, Faster
Your Road to Recovery doesn’t have to be long or incomplete. Specht Physical Therapy was created to get you out of the doctor’s office, off of your couch, and back to your active lifestyle in the shortest time possible.
- Knee, Shoulder, and Elbow Injuries
- Back, Neck, and TMJ Pain
- Hip, Ankle, and Foot Problems
- Vestibular Dysfunction
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Injury and Pain Rehabilitation
- Injury Prevention Programs
- MoveWell Wellness Services