CALL OR TEXT: 508-675-3200

Wellness Tip of the Week: Trap Pain- When to See a Doctor

Photo of author
Written By Holly Gish

Usually trap or shoulder pain can be relieved by rest, ice, stretching, massage, or taping and muscle therapy. However, speak to your doctor or physical therapist if you experience severe pain or pain lasting more than a week, an inability to move the shoulder or neck, signs of infection, such as skin redness and fever, or a depression (divot) or deformity in the trapezius, which can indicate a severe muscle tear.

Learn more here: